Thursday, November 12: Beer vs. Wine Dinner at TJ's Harbor Restaurant
Beginning at 6:30 pm, TJ's will host a four-course dinner with each course accompanied by a beer and a wine. The object (aside from filling your inner being with delicious stuff) is to decide which beverage pairs best with the morsels on the plate in front of you. They've dubbed it a barrel-to-barrel challenge. I like that. Anyway, it's $50 a seat and all the info you need to squeeze in on it is right HERE.
Friday, November 13: O'so Tap Takover at Dublin's
In celebration of O'so Brewing's eighth anniversary, Dublin's will host an O'so tap takeover beginning at 6 pm. They'll have eight (get it?) O'so beers on tap. For $30 you'll get a glass that will entitle you to unlimited pours of O'so beer until closing time. Do the math, that's a good deal. Sarah Lehner from O'so will be on hand passing out schwag and talking beer. Speaking of which, here's the O'so list for Friday night at Dublin's.
- Imperial Black Scotch Ale (Wee Heavy)
- Convenient Distraction (Imperial Coffee Porter)
- Imperial Cafe Amber Aged on Coffee
- Infectious Groove (A kettle-soured session ale)
- Hopdinger (American Pale Ale)
- Rusty Red (Red Ale)
- Night Train Porter
- The Big O (American Wheat Ale - this year's GABF gold medal winner in the category)
Tuesday, November 17: Gardina's Beer Bar Vol. 24
This time, it's going to be Surly Brewing taking command of the joint. Beginning at 6 pm, Gardina's will begin pouring four beers from the Minneapolis brewery including a couple of rarities. They'll be offering flights as well as individual pours. And here's that list...
- Hell, a German-style Helles Lager
- Abrasive Oatmeal Double IPA
- Cacao Bender Brown Ale with Cocoa Nibs
- Damien (Child of Darkness) Dry-hopped Black Ale
In addition to the beer, Gardina's will also offer an optional four-course dinner, pairing each of the Surly beers with a dish dreamed up by Head Chef Dane Campbell. For everything related to that, go HERE.