Monday, January 4, 2016

The Oshkosh Beer Timeline

Here's an update on something I've been chipping away at for quite a while. I began building the Oshkosh Beer Timeline in 2011. It's an ongoing project. My goal has been to create wide ranging and deep history of beer and brewing in Oshkosh. It’s getting there.

I’ve just added another set of entries to the site. There are now more than 130 individual points on the timeline. Most of them include a link to explore the specific topic in detail.

Here’s a link to the Oshkosh Beer Timeline.

There’s a lot to digest there. But even a passing glance will give you a sense of Oshkosh's incredible history of beer and brewing. What jumps out at me is the 2015 portion of the timeline. Clearly, things are ramping up. We have a phenomenal past. Our future may be even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment