Barley & Hops final beer sampling of the season is this Saturday, May 7 from 6-9 p.m.
By now, I think we all know how this works. Here's the rundown, anyway...
- If you head to Barley’s and land your ticket before Saturday night you’ll pay $20.
- If you wait and pay at the door, it’ll set you back you $25.
- Really, it's a bargain, either way.
- This time, Stevens Point Brewery gets center stage. Think Whole Hog Series. You'll also get a sharp looking Point pilsener-style glass as part of the tasting.
- And as always, there’ll be dozens of beers from other breweries to sample as well as a good selection of wine and spirits.
- You know you want to...