If your going, you may want to map your tasting strategy beforehand. There’ll be a lot of brewers there and the last thing you’ll want is to begin the night stumbling from booth to booth in a state of open-mouthed bewilderment. Leave that for the last hour or so.
HERE is the list of brewers pouring and HERE is a PDF download of the beers they’ll be serving.
Me, I’m going for this 6-pack early on:
- Monkey King Saison @ the New Holland Brewing table
- Ovila Abbey Quad @ the Sierra Nevada
- Skull Splitter @ the St. Killians table
- Ned Flanders (Flanders-style brown ale) @ the Titletown Brewing table
- Lambrucha @ the Vanberg & DeWulf table
- Olvisholt Lava @ the Vanberg & DeWulf table