Let the drooling begin.
1st CourseHere’s some more on Brian Van Zandbergen.
Fresh greens and herb salad with shaved radish and jicama, tossed in a pomegranite vinaigrette with pistachios.
• Paired with: Ayinger Brau Weisse
Ale cheese soup with grilled sausage and pretzel bread.
• Paired with: Samuel Smith Pale Ale
Spicy seared tuna, served rare over curried rice pilaf.
• Paired with: Samuel Smith India Pale Ale
Stout braised beef short ribs with glazed root vegetables.
• Paired with: Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Triple chocolate cake & vanilla bean ice cream with raspberry sauce and white chocolate ganache
• Paired with: Lindeman's Framboise
For ticket information and details see the EAA’s Hops & Props site.
And HERE’S a short video about the event by the people at Next Age News.