Friday, June 9, 2023

Oshkosh Beer Mail

If you’d like to receive an email notification when I release a new blog post, just drop me an email at OshkoshBeer@gmail.com and put Subscribe, or something similar, in the subject box. When I see your email, I’ll send a notification letting you know that you’ve been added.

As some readers already know, I used to have an email client setup on the blog, but unfortunately, that widget bit the dust. I’ve been trying to replace it, but I’ve been unhappy with the options that are out there. Most of them seem too susceptible to third-party interlopers.

So I’ve made my own. This way I can assure you that your email will never be shared and that only I will see your email address. And I promise not to fill your inbox with junk. Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment